Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hot girl and car sexy


 Hot girl and car sexy
Ever wonder what a cBabe is thinking when she lays eyes on you at a show. Sure, you might be thinking that she’s into you because she flashed you that little smile. Or maybe you think that you’ll go for drinks after the show if you just hang around her booth long enough. Hell, you may even think you’ll go all they way if you pony up and actually plunk down some hard earned greenbacks on a purchase. Odds are though you’re all dead wrong. Sure, these booth Babes are nice too look at, but I can assure you that if you look a little deeper into those eyes, you may come away with a different message entirely.

• This Ferrari is pennies compared to what I cost…


• If I could just get more leverage I know I could move it!


• I wonder if anyone knows I just farted…


• Me, Peaches and Candy, we’re on sale for just $29.95…



• Vodka… I just need more vodka.



• My Daddy taught me how to french kiss… wanna’ try it?



• Ya’ll have no idea how much money we’re getting paid right now…


No comments:

Post a Comment